Re: /dev/snd/* permissions/ownership incorrect

Dennis J. wrote:
Since I updated to the latest packages in koji a few days ago the device nodes in /dev/snd/* no longer seem to have the right ownership/permissions which causes audio playback through alsa to fail. Doing a "chmod o+rw /dev/snd/*" makes audio work again.

What package is responsible for setting this up correctly so I can file bug against it?

My guess would be ConsoleKit

Rahul