Re: who can help with menu issues??

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008, Antonio M wrote:

I have the following issues:

1) on one system Gimp in menu is not present for one user, but it is
present for other users: it is not even present in
System/Aspect&Style/Principal menu where one could put a tick in the
box to show item...how do I recover from it??? Anyway I could add
manually, but it should work in the other way..i.e present as
standard.

Did you try to delete the gnome profile files (~/.gnome, .config, .gconf..)?

2) on two different system, on system 1 I can add Trashbin applet to
the bar as it is present in available applet in the list, on system 2
Trashbin applet is not even present in the list

You can try to find what this applet is on the disk then try to look wherether this is installed on the other system.

Adam Pribyl