Re: XO: wireless network and getting a devkey

Blake St. Claire wrote:
Perhaps I can't see the forest for the trees here.

I installed the 767 build and now I'm trying to get on wireless. I'm
definitely in range. First I thought it was because I had WPA2
Personal security on my home AP. Brought the XO to work where I have a
Linksys WRT54G2, I disabled wireless security completely, and still am
not able to access the network. Both at home and at work there are
other networks in range besides mine.

I hunted around on the testing wiki and googled without finding
anything helpful. I've discarded network history on the Network setup.

FWIW if you look on the sugar docs, they say that channels 1, 6, and 11 are best. In sugar, I could not connect to my router until I switched it to channel 1. If you can... give that a try.

-- bk