Re: F10 Beta static ip

The problem in the 8 and 9 are indeed related to NetworkManager. You can do an install with static IP addresses. Only by default anaconda activates NetworkManager-service and not network-service.

If you login the first time in the new installed system do the following as root:

# chkconfig NetworkManager off
# chkconfig network on

After a reboot the network should come up as expected.

Koos.