Re: F10 Beta static ip

F10 beta has problems that relate to the fact that NetworkManager is used to configure nics during installation. But NetworkManager does not understand IPv6 at this time. Although not completely done, things are already being changed in a more recent anaconda build in rawhide.

Try to desable IPv6 in the configuration screens and use DHCP, then things should work. As soon as you try static IP configuration anaconda likes to crash.

Regards, Koos.

David G. Mackay schreef:
I just attempted to install F10 Beta.  Anaconda dies when it tries to
get a dhcp address for nic.  I was trying to install with a static IP
address.  Is there any way to do this, or must I use dhcp during a cdrom
install?

Dave

begin:vcard
fn:A.J. Werkman
n:Werkman;A.J.
org:Digifarma BV
adr:;;Postbus 36;Tholen;;4690 AA;Nederland
email;internet:Koos.Werkman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Drs
tel;work:+31 166 606643
tel;fax:+31 166 606711