Re: Received your XO? Let us know!

Hey guys,
I've received my XO this afternoon and it's a remarkable little device (and quite the chick magnet, it seems). I'm looking forward to testing F10 on it, as the combination of F10 and a small form factor will undoubtedly transform it into an ace subnotebook.

So! An introduction, eh? My name's Steve Salevan and I'm a QA engineer for Red Hat's RHN Satellite product, where I perform regression testing and code Selenium-based automated tests. I've been an adamant Fedora user for about 4 years now and I'm an active participant in several community software projects such as Func and Spacewalk. In my free time I serve as the resident local music director/prog rock geek of WKNC 88.1FM, NC State's student-run radio station, and you can hear my weekly show, The Local Beat, on Fridays from 5-8PM.

If anyone around Raleigh cares to test the OLPC mesh networking functionality, we should crash the Flying Saucer sometime.
-Steve Salevan
ssalevan@xxxxxxxxxx

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

Hi folks.

As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a brief intro of yourself. We'll all be working together quite a bit, so let's all get to know each other.

A reminder on getting started: see...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora10_On_XO

--g