Re: F10 beta Anaconda and the upgrade option

Nathan Grennan wrote:
David L wrote:

I'm almost positive I was given the upgrade option pretty early on.  So
if you're really not seeing it, it must be intermittent (maybe it attempts
to detect if there is something to upgrade and sometimes fails??)

I think it does try to detect, which is lame. It seems somehow my / filesystem got left as ext4dev after I installed F10 Alpha, and then went back to F9. F9 is fine with it, but the F10 Beta dvd says it can't mount it, because of a unsupported feature, which I am guessing is extents. I also can't remove extents from the filesystem. I did try using the ext4 option, thinking it might help, but had the same problem.

I am going to have to backup and do a fresh install. I also am going to file a bug report.

I'm having the same problem with mounting a device, usb drive, doesn't reconise Vfat. After I updated F10 Alpha I couldn't get FrameBuff to work and I have no video at all, not even shell.