Re: Help me triage

Steve Grubb said the following on 09/23/2008 07:22 PM Pacific Time:
On Tuesday 23 September 2008 19:30:15 John Poelstra wrote:
I'm trying to meet a (probably overly aggressive) personal goal of
having zero NEW rawhide bugs (which are not Package Reviews) by the time
of Fedora 10 GA.

Please leave my packages alone. I leave them in NEW until I've had a chance to review them. If you change it, I may think I've already taken some action action.

-Steve

My apologies. We've been following this process for a long time as outlined here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow#ASSIGNED

I'll try to remember to look at the "assigned to" designation in each bug as I go.

John