Re: Frozen for Fedora 10 Beta

Fulko Hew wrote:

I looked at the related Wiki pages regarding the features (both
accepted and proposed) and I don't see any mention of KDE.
(it does however mention Gnome 2.24)

Is this a deliberate or accidental omission on the feature list page?

Feature proposals have to come from the developers involved. It seems KDE SIG either didn't have time or didn't think it was necessary. KDE 4.1 is a relatively minor update from KDE 4 unlike the switch to a major new revision in the previous release, so the overhead might not be worth it. Fedora 10 will have the latest point release of KDE, whatever that is however. So doesn't make much of a material difference.

Rahul