Re: Is there an estimated date for the return of Fedora 9 updates?

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
If feels like it is close to a month since the SSH security breech, and still no F9. I am having withdraw symptoms; my hands shake; Please tell me when I can expect my fix.

From F3 to F9 and even qn F10 faithful addict.!!

Leslie
--- On *Fri, 9/5/08, Antonio M /<antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    From: Antonio M <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Rawhide keyboard is crazy
    To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases"
    <fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 4:27 AM

    Really I am surprised to see that same errors are coming back
    often.....I am using an italian keyboard and all disposition of
    special characters is mixed up and I don't
     know how to recover from
    situation.
    I see that I get an error when starting gnome/daemon/setting.

-- Antonio Montagnani
    Skype : antoniomontag

-- fedora-test-list mailing list
    fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx