Re: Rawhide keyboard is crazy

Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
Antonio M wrote:

I went through my mail archive and found that I had similar problems
in February 08 during F9rawhide testing....exactly the same problems.
By cyclic we mean that bugs are returning?????  a big smile...

In short, yes and it is not particularly surprising in the development tree:

* Someone enables a experimental feature and gets feedback and disables it for the time being since it is too broken.

* Time passes, development progresses and the feature is considered more stable and gets enabled again.

Rahul

evdev is an approved feature for F10, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EvdevInputDriver
Please file/reopen a bugzilla for this so that we can track this and maybe revert to the previous
behaviour if this cannot be fixed in time for F10

  Karsten

--
For humans, honesty is a matter of degree.  Engineers are always honest in
matters of technology and human relationships.  That's why it's a good idea