F10 Alpha installs over 1000 packages...

Just noticed that the default installation of F10 Alpha installs 1038 packages
which is about ca 100 more packages than are in F9 default install.
( If I can recall correctly )

Good or bad...

Anyway I'm wondering if we keep stats somewhere about number of default installed packages
in each release and which packages are "new" compared to last release.

So one could see for example what has been added and or if some packages have been split into more packages
between releases..

Best regards
                  Johann B.

begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801