Re: Fedora bugzilla usage guidelines, workflow, etc.

Alexander Todorov said the following on 08/26/2008 07:00 AM Pacific Time:

Good afternoon all,
I'm writing a sort of "Introduction to FOSS for newbies" with a bit practical
aspect. I'd like to cover testing a bit more and wanted to know if there's
something describing in details bugzilla terms of use, bug states, etc, etc.
So far I was able to find:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

Also this link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzilla

which links to many pages and seems useful at first glance. As it will take me lots of time to go through all of it I'd rather ask if there are any resources
not linked from this page. i.e. I'm looking for a document that says:
* if you're proposing new feature the start the summary line with [RFE] ...
* if it's performance problem then [Performance] yum is slow

I believe you have the best pages which address your question, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others :-). I think we have a general problem in that this information is repeated and mixed with pages in other places too like QA and BugZappers.

John