Re: rpm ts_done mixed up?

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008, Michal Jaegermann wrote:

Try rather 'rpm --rebuilddb'.  Maybe something is tied up
in a knot there?  Oh, and do you have any duplicates reported?
Maybe some other issues seen by 'package-cleanup --problems'?

There are some missing dependencies for some old packages from previous versions of Fedora. I'll clean them.. I do not see any duplicates. Thanks for the hint.

  Michal

Adam Pribyl