F10A interaction with VirtualBox 1.6.4

I am running VirtualBox 1.6.4 on Windows Vista 64 and when I run the test on the DVD it works just fine, but once it completes the test it must eject it or something.  Once the test is completed it can’t find the DVD. I have to reboot to see it and then it installs just fine.  So not sure what is going on there.

Also do we really need Dial up to be installed by default?  I haven’t used dial up for a few years.  Could we maybe make it smarter and check for a modem, before loading that?  Or even a serial port.

Thanks,

Jerry Williams