Test Plans for packages in Fedora 10

Hi

I am just curious to know that is there any planning already done or
in the pipe line for writing new test cases for packages in F10. I
feel we could start writing more test cases for more packages and
hence helping testers with their jobs. I am ready to work on it.

Your suggestions are welcome and if needed we could also have a
discussion on how to make this process better too if we dont have one
already .

Cheers,
Balaji