Re: Volunteer to run triage meeting next week?

Brennan Ashton said the following on 07/26/2008 12:27 PM Pacific Time:
On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 16:41 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
Jon Stanley said the following on 07/25/2008 02:46 PM Pacific Time:
Would anyone be interested in running the triage meeting next week?
(Tuesday 1400UTC). John Poelstra is going to be on vacation, and I
have prior engagements for $DAYJOB, so if someone could step forward
and run the meeting so as not to skip a week, that would be most
appreciated.

Thanks!
-Jon and John

The agenda should be straight forward. Last week we decided to see if each person could do "25"--either twenty-five minutes of bug triage or triage 25 bugs as well as do an individual review and cleanup of the BugZapper wiki pages.

John

I am back in town now, and would be willing to run it this week. I just
need to know how and where to log the IRC stuff and post it.

That would be great. Mcepl said he might be able to help too so hopefully between the two of you something will work out :)

John