Re: rawhide report: 20080715 changes

Tom London wrote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing to recover, just clean up the BDB environment from previous version:
# rm -f /var/lib/rpm/__db*

That was supposed to happen automatically in the update (that's why it
wasn't mentioned in the heads-up mail) but there's a thinko in the logic so
you get to do this manually for now.

       - Panu -

No problem.  After a few moments of panic, all recovered fine
(including me ;) ) with a reboot.

Thanks for the update,
   tom

my panic lasted longer, as I did not think of a reboot (why should I? :) )