Re: Bug Triage: Call for Action (and a meeting)

Christopher Brown said the following on 07/06/2008 04:32 PM Pacific Time:
2008/7/2 John Poelstra <poelstra@xxxxxxxxxx>:
As an interim solution what if I sent direct emails to people who wanted
reminders?

I would appreciate this, perhaps an hour prior to the event???

Regards

Okay.

To conclude this thread it appears that the best time (as voted on by four people including me) is 1400 UTC (10 AM EDT) on Tuesdays . We will have our first meeting at that time next week. I will send a reminder out in a few days and again on Monday including the IRC location.

Again if there is a better way to be reaching all of you silent triagers out there please let me know (on list, off list, IRC, etc.). Four of us can make a different, but ten could make a lot more! :-)

John