Re: Kickstart bug ?

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
does Anaconda resolves dependecies ? I built a kickstart file, which installes a system with broken dependencies.

I added Livna and vlc to the kickstart files. VLC is installed, but the required libs are missing.

My fault oder Anacondas fault ?
Doing that sort of thing has been OK for me in the past, but I don't think I ever '-'ed ones that are needed for example. I'm pretty sure it's a normal yum install situation.

But perhaps the order matters eg like in yum shell, you can - packages, then + other onces, and it brings the needed packages in. But if you do it the opposite order +, then -, I think it can remove packages that you just +'ed. Wonder if you have to list livna first ?