Re: Here's what happened to xfwm4^H^H^H..^HThe problem with yum

John Summerfield wrote:

In my response to Seth, I suggested a visibility index might help, and I think it might, but is that the best solution to the problem, a too-long list?

Might be. I don't see any special need for it and it is mostly superfluous information but something like

# yum grouplist tags

might be useful for you.

Rahul