Re: openbox on fedora-release-9-2.

Scott Robbins wrote:
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 05:08:35PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

If openbox (etc) is doing what it ought, that's fine. It seems very strange to me, and not something I care a lot about:-)

Now, what happened to xfce?
What do you mean by that? Xfce is in the repository. Also do file bug reports on these issues while posting to the list.

Openbox is fine, there are no bugs there that I've noticed. It comes
with a very small default menu, which may or may not consist of items
the user has installed. It has some default config files which are where

Menu items that don't work seem like bugs to me. Especially when one of them appears to be its configuration tool.

they're supposed to be.

--

Cheers
John