Re: Greetings

Benjamin Campbell wrote:
Howdy!

I just wanted to pop up and say hi. I was directed to this mailing list
in hopes that I will have something to contribute. This is my first
interaction in an open source environment, so I will be lying low to get
a scope on how things work, but hope to keep that to a minimum. I look
forward to helping out in anyway possible.

Welcome. Glad you are interested.

Since you are new to the list, you might have to missed out a couple of recent events here that you can participate in:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2008-May/msg00298.html

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2008-May/msg00165.html

Rahul