Re: Adjust System Time has no effect

Adam Clark wrote:
When I try to adjust the system time, it does not appear to take any
effect.  Is anyone else having this problem?

How are you adjusting the system time? From the gnome clock applet's adjust system time dialog? From system-config-date? If from the gnome applet have you set the policykit authorization for your user?

I have the clock applet fail to set the system time for me even when I'm authorized, but I couldn't find out why (no obvious errors). So if thats what you're doing, I can confirm it has happened here. I last tried it about 2 weeks ago.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29