Re: Closing Firefox windows sometimes crashes the application

Rodd Clarkson wrote:
I've noticed with the last few versions of firefox that closing one of
the open windows can result in all windows closing, and when you restart
you get asked if you want to restore the last session.

Anyone else seeing this?

I don't have much more than this at the moment.

You might want to start running firefox from a terminal to see whats happening when it crashes. I cannot duplicate that behavior on my systems; I'm thinking it may have to do with an extension you're running?

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29