Re: Missing WAV decoder

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
David Nielsen wrote:

Would this need a note on the F9 issues page?

If there is a reproducible problem seen with a update, I rather see a bug report first. We don't just list issues without associated bug reports in the wiki page.

Rahul

Well, it seems the bug is in the RPM install script that fails to deal with the previous installation correctly... (maybe?) An updated package that addresses the issue in the install script would be the preferred fix (for me anyway). Would this even be an issue for the GA release?

Rainman