Re: Can't watch flash player output with firefox (F9-prev)

On Apr 27, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Leslie Satenstein wrote:

F9beta worked like a charm.  I did a clean install of the f9-prev,
installed the *repo for adobe flash, installed the flash (as I did for the F9 Beta) and I have no sound from the flash website. Sound works from
 mp3s and from ogg, so what do I need to do to have sound.

You'll need 'libflashsupport' installed for flash to work properly. 'nspluginwrapper' is also recommended, even on 32-bit machines - it makes plugins run in their own subprocess, so flash can't make firefox crash (as easily).

-w