Re: gnome-packagekit not showing all packages

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
... Eventually it settled
down. I put that down to the mirrors slowly synchronising with a bunch
of package updates after the CVS outage ... don't know if there's a
larger problem.

Good point. I actually checked the lists a few times over the space of about an hour, and they were both stable for me; g-pk: 4, yum: lots.

But you're absolutely right, they could have both been stably checking different mirrors, or showing a cached list.

I'll chalk it up to the mirrors ;-) Thanks.

<Joe