Re: how to use echo icon theme?

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Ok it works perfectly.
Thanks Mike and Greg.
I didn't remember since I enabled it in pre-fc8 times...
I continue to think it is far better than default icon set.
There were some rendering issues for f8 (never seen at my side) that prevented it from being default icon set in fc8, if I'm right...
why not use it for f9 now?

Just my opinion.

Gianluca
its not ready, + not enough people working on it, . only 2 working on it from what i believe