FC9 Preview under VMWare

Hello All:
   I've done a couple test installations of FC9Preview. On a physical machine (Dell Inspiron 600m) it has worked flawlessly so far. Easy installation (though it seemed to take longer than previous ones) and the running system was gorgeous.
   Under VMWare I've not been so lucky. Running with a Centos 5.1 host with VMWare Server 1.0.5, the install kept on freezing. The VMWare session seemed to freeze also and CTL-ALT wouldn't break me from the session. I could still see a 'top' session on the host machine and it didn't show much utilization at all.
   It installed finally, but still continuing to freeze. I've disabled some of the resources (sound, CDROM) but no joy. Anyone else seeing this behaviour?  Host machine is a Dell E1505 laptop.

Thanks,
Kwan