Re: Konsole problem

Matej Cepl wrote:
koji (see http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji) is the building server which actually builds all Fedora packages. You can download package from there (be gentle, it is not meant to be a distribution centre for all Fedora users, so high network load could make problems, I guess) just after they are build.

Right, most testers should probably only pull packages off koji when testing specific regressions (because all the old packages can be found) or to provide rapid feedback on something else before the package gets to the development mirrors (like a maintainer notifying a bug that the build with a fix is going and asking for a quick test).

That said.. I've found it very useful at times to have access to them and I'm glad the infrastructure is there to provide it. Rolling back major disasters is much easier than it used to be.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29