Re: Where does the livna repository fit in with FC9?

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

The real question is will F9 release with a pre-release version of X,
causing vendors like nVidia not to support it until X 1.5 Stable
releases. If so, that's bad as I'd bet most people aren't going to go
switch out video cards just for that. Count me in that group.

The X release upstream is coordinated/by driven by the Fedora release this time.

http://lwn.net/Articles/271042/

This is just proprietary drivers playing catch up.

Refer