Re: Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
On 29/03/2008, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We could also use all the testing we can get for KDE 4. While feedback for the
 version 4.0.2 in the Beta is probably useful, what we could use even more
 urgently is some testing for 4.0.3 which is hitting Rawhide in the next nightly
 push (i.e. a few minutes/hours from now). Except in the case of major surprise
 schedule changes, KDE 4.0.3 will be the version in the Fedora 9 release. It
 fixes some bugs in 4.0.2.

Any chance of a Live CD with KDE 4.0.3 on it? I'm not really in a
position to install Rawhide at the moment and I'd love to help out.

Preview release is in 8 days

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule

Rahul