Re: Sunday Rawhide install fails

Andrew Farris wrote:
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
An NFS install of the Sunday Rawhide fails after installing all
packages but before installing the boot loader.  I tried a minimal
install.

An attempt to upgrade the install in text mode failed with a divide
by zero error after the bootloader information was entered.

The rawhide report didn't include anything that should break install on 20080330, did you try an install from saturday 20080329? Or may it have been broken for installing on your system several days?

Based on my own unscientific study... broken for several days.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/RawhideToday

John

p.s. No, I haven't had a chance to research or file bugs, though I have tracebacks and screenshots if anyone is interested.