Re: Successful test of encrypted usb drive

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 20:52:37 +0000,
  Mike <mike.cloaked@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III <bruno <at> wolff.to> writes:
>
> > Now when you plug in the device (while logged in at the console using a GUI)
> > you will get asked for the passphrase and after prodiving the correct one
> > the device will work like a normal removable device.
> >
> > Note that doing this limits you to using it with systems that support luks
> > and ext3, which isn't going to work for everyone.
>
> Nice summary - you did not say what system this was using - F8 or rawhide?

Rawhide. That feature might have been available in F8. There were patches
available in the right time frame for that, but I don't know if they made
it in or not and it isn't so easy for me to check now as all of my boxes
are running rawhide currently.