Re: install from rsync tree on local partition possible?

Ok, so a no go at the moment.
And what would be the simpler way to create an iso image starting from the 14Gb rsync tree?
I'm trying with revisor but perhaps its particular aim is for customizing, while I would like to recreate a sort of daily dvd iso image if it can help for testing purposes...
Thanks,
Gianluca