Re: Network starting too late for fstab CIFS mounts

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
Bill Nottingham wrote:
Clyde E. Kunkel (clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxx) said:
Tail of dmesg shows that upstart is attempting to mount fstab entries before network is up. This results in failure. Is there something I can adjust in upstart?

Not specifically, no - it doesn't really have anything to do with upstart.

You'd see the same thing on F8 if you were running the network via
NetworkManager.

Bill

Hmmmm...works fine on F8 on this machine.

Ok, BZ I entered lists upstart...where else should I look?

Thanks for the reply.

Hmmmm....getting better. Disabled network manager service and enabled network service. Network is now up before fstab read. Will fix bz, but don't know what to file against. Network manager?