BugZappers (bug triage) Meeting is Canceled for This week

We got some wires crossed about organizing the meeting for tomorrow so we will take this week off.

We will plan on having a meeting next week--Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT).

In the meantime keep triaging those bugs!

Still very little to no feedback on these two proposals which will be voted on by FESCo this thursday's FESCo meeting and hopefully approved.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/BugzillaExtremeMakeOver

John