Re: after latest updates

Antonio M wrote:
1) I cannot print from my raw pc to my windows printer, that it was
working (From a F8 machine it is o.k.)
Can run s-c-p and connect to a cups/samba printer server with smb username and password and print a test page. Does it not bother no one else the "automatic scan for printer" the s-c-p does instead of creating a button called
scan for printers..

2) the graphical tool for services is not working (buttons are
greyed)..once again
Check that the service is running... ( cupsd )
And Samba is not working, I can't see shares on other computers and I
don't see shares on F9 machine....

Can set up a samba server and connect to it without a problem both through
"Gnome - Places - Connect to server" and from CLI" FC8 to FC9 rawhide samba server. But get error msg ( Unable to mount location - Failed to initialize smb context )
through Gnome - Places - Network  -  Windows network  in

Is just me that think PolycyKit is a step backwards for Gnome users....

Best regards
                  Johann B.