Re: rawhide report: 20080305 changes

Jeremy Katz wrote:
The oops is a lockdep warning.  And from looking at the rest of the
messages on tty3, I don't think the loop1 thing is actually a problem.
It looks like the problem is in finding the .discinfo and from there
continuing on.  Some pretty large changes finally landed yesterday (to
help support things like preupgrade)

That reminds me. When is preupgrade landing in the repository?

Rahul