X not working with latest updates

I've seen a couple of other reports of X failures this weekend.  In my
case, it doesn't seem to be driver specific.  With intel, vesa and
nouveau drivers I find that X either ends up blank or with a white
screen and a cursor.  I'm unable to switch to the console, perhaps
owing to the ongoing X keyboard layout problems.

I have copied an X log file to another machine but am unsure which
bugzilla component to use.