Re: youtube

David Boles escreveu:

Two questions Antonio.

1) Why would you update software with that same software loaded and running?

2) Why would you expect software that was loaded and running to continue
to work if it was running when it was updated?

I would expect (1) and (2) because it has worked for me just fine since before Fedora was born.

Why would you expect updating the executable file on disk to disturb the process in memory?

--
 P.