Re: Keyboard problem after latest updates

On Feb 26, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Antonio M wrote:
Will

I fully agree with you about rawhide, I thing that you missed my :-)
(and theoretically), I was replying to someone else and I was not sure
that he got that I was already playing rawhide.

OK cool! Just wanted to make sure that everyone's clear about what to expect with rawhide.

Thanks as always for helping test stuff. It really does make a difference!

-w