Re: Volume apple not loaded after latest updates

Antonio M wrote:
2008/2/23, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>:
Once again:

 another chapter of two jumps backward and one jump forward after
 updates (does any update mean that tester must be scared to apply it
 ???)

In the development tree yes... it is not ALWAYS a change to that application which makes it break, but could be a change in anything else. This forward/backward behavior is *expected* and is the reason to have people testing in between alpha releases. This is what you and I are doing here.

 When I log in I get the message that Volume cannot be loaded...and
 apple is not shown in application bar and cannot be loaded!!!

more correct>

I get a message that there is an error in settings daemon for GNOME
and other notes about themes sound etc that migh not work!!!
I remember that this is not the first time that we occurred in this error.

Can you not post the actual error? If it is in a dialog you should find it in ~/.xsession-errors. Without the details there is nothing to discuss about this problem.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net