Re: gnome-panel clock is much too unstable

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:21 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

On the contrary, with F8 the separate weather applet displays a small
icon and the temperature always. And left-click on it displays the
"Current conditions" dialog immediately.

You can still add the weather applet just like in F8, until the
time/weather stuff is fixed :)

Are they going to add news and sports and stock tickers to the applet also? I think they should not combine all those features into one applet. I use two weather locations and would hate to have two clocks just to get two weather locations.

Gweather applet is good enough and more versatile. They should abandon the venture to mess up the clock.

Jim

--
You will be aided greatly by a person whom you thought to be unimportant.