Re: Fedora 9 alpha (live x86_64): not prompted to create user

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Salim" <michel.sylvan@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,
<snip>
2) I was not prompted to create a user. The new first-boot program
seems rather rudimentary still, so I guess this will be fixed in the
beta.

Creating a user during first boot is a feature that should be put back. Otherwise, a new user will have root privs right off the bat as root. I believe there is a bz for this already....