Network won't start after rawhide 20080206 update

After updating today from rawhide 20080206, got a backtrace during init and on subsequent reboots it froze during "Determining IP information for eth0...."

Sorry, didn't write down the backtrace, was hoping to get it next try, but init just froze.

Reverted dhcp and dhcp client to older version and now network starts.

Anyone else seeing this? I don't see a bz on dhcp, can enter one, but want to make sure it isn't just me since some strange things have been happening on this test system lately (raid devices not starting during init for one).
--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)