Re: Bugzilla freezes my Firefox

2008/2/2, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Antonio M wrote:

> I was so desperate that I was ready to fire up a Windows machine in the
> afternoon
> :-)

There is konqueror, dillo, seamonkey and other browser choices. Would
the Windows version of Firefox fail in the same way?

Jim

1) all browser based on gecko freeze

2) Konqueror on my PC doesn't open bugzilla.redhat.com
I get :

an error while loading http://bugzilla.redhat.com
Could not connect to host bugzilla.redhat.com

3) I have no Windows machines at hands with Firefox 3 running: please wait until I will fire up my father's machine at his home....

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag