Re: Should I file a bug for Apache?

Hi Lubomir,

Gilbert, this is a bad place for such queries. Maybe
fedora-security-list@ would be better.

OK, thanks.

Even better would be if you had
searched in Bugzilla. There are bugs filed for all the problems, and you
could have it found with little effort:

Actually, I did search with bugzilla. Only saw one of them, and action wasn't being done since it wasn't implemented by default under Redhat. I searched under Apache and httpd. Also, three times the server timed out when I searched around 17:00 GMT.

Fixes are currently being made, but as it's some time since the bugs
were filed some poking around probably won't hurt.

Will do. Take care!