Re: cannot print, something wrong with cups server

Antonio Olivares wrote:
Dear all,

I have not been able to print for some time already.

I get the following:

There was an error during the CUPS operation:
'client-error-bad-request'.

Turning on/off the printer does not help.  I have
attached the log with no help at all or suggestions to
hang in there, help is on the way :(

Maybe there are so many vague questions from Antonio, without any evidence that Antonio's tried to help himself, without necessary information that would help someone help Antonio, that people are learning to ignore Antonio.

[olivares@localhost ~]$ rpm -qa cups*
cups-pdf-2.4.6-6.fc9.1
cups-1.3.5-1.fc9
cups-libs-1.3.5-1.fc9